Τρίτη 8 Μαΐου 2007

Empty thoughts.


Tonight i wanted to write something in my blog so i sat down infront of my pc and logged on to my blogger. I tried to write something but i couldn't make it. I do not know why but my thoughts where empty. There was nothing to think of and so i had nothing to write about. I tried to find out why, is it because sometimes some thoughts are stronger than other?
I'm thinking of one person, one smile, one kiss, one touch. I'm imagining the feeling of being touched by that person, feeling my pulse beating faster, sweating, not being able to control my breath and wanting to be kissed as never before.
To feel the humidity of the lips touching my lips, to feel the body touching my body, to surrender and never resist. To give in to my desires and let them control my mind, body and soul.
When you meet a person sometimes the feelings that you have for him/her are so strong that you do not know why. What is this that made you feel like that? What's goin' on?
Is it worth trying to find out where does this feeling come from or we should let it happen and enjoy it?



Subscribe Free
Add to my Page

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: